Guitar collector series
- The Studio™ Standard Guitar Case Stand
- The Session™ Deluxe Multiple Guitar Stands
The Carousel™ Rotating Guitar Stand
The Session™ Standard Multiple Guitar Stands
- The Session-Pro™ Double-Stack
The Session-Pro™ Mobile Guitar Rack
- The Showcase™ Deluxe Display Cabinet
- The RetroRack™ Deluxe 3 Guitar Stand
- The Studio™ Deluxe Guitar Case Storage Rack
- The CrossCurve™ Deluxe Wood Single Guitar Stand
- The Pro-File™ Wall Mounted Multi Guitar Hanger
- The Pro-File™ Wall Mounted Ukulele & Mandolin Hanger
Our beautiful and space-saving multiple guitar stands, guitar case storage racks, mobile guitar racks and wall-mounted hangers are high-quality, American-made, sturdy and easy to assemble. They accommodate electrics, acoustics, basses, banjos, ukuleles, and mandolins. They’re American-made to the highest quality standards and are easily assembled.
If you’re store is short on space, many of our products provide an opportunity for display as well as being a magnet to attract your customers’ attention. We can provide beautiful brochures as a means for you to sell all of our products without any need to stock them. We offer drop-shipping services for both on-line and brick-and-mortar retailers.
“Just set this Carousel (multi guitar stand) up in my shop, Mighty Fine Guitars, in Lafayette, CA, took a picture and sent it up to Facebook and already folks are emailing and calling about it. Super-pleased with it.” – Steve C.
“BAND ROOM” School Series
- Mobile Ukulele Storage Racks For Classrooms
- Band Room™ Violin, Viola and Trumpet Case Shelf Rack
- Band Room Double-Stack™ Guitar Shelf Racks
- Double Bass Cart For Music Classrooms
- Cello Storage & Transport Cart For Music Classrooms
- Mobile Saxophone Case Storage Rack For Music Classrooms
- Saxophone Case Storage Rack for Musicians
If you already sell instruments to schools, and would like the opportunity to add another revenue stream to those lucrative contracts, consider our line of Band Room™ musical instrument storage carts and stands. They’re super sturdy, easily assembled, American-made and built to last. They’re available for ukuleles, trumpets, saxophones, cellos, double basses, guitars, violins and violas. And you can easily sell these products on your own website or through your own brick-and-mortar store, and you don’t even have to stock a thing! We’ll drop-ship the products directly to your customers’ doorsteps.
“We love our Violin/Viola storage racks! They are easy to move, and hold more instruments with a better design than any other rack we’ve tried. We’ll be buying more!” – Mike G. (Hardin Center for Cultural Arts, Alabama)